A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
Knife Sisters is a dark, explorative, and erotic visual novel about emotions, power and dependence. Follow Leo during six intense weeks of budding emotions, occult rituals, and consensual kinky sex. Date three different characters to explore aspects of being dominant, submissive and switch and let Leo develop as a person.
Leo, a 19-year old non-binary transperson, wakes up late after a rough night with a pounding headache and no recollection whatsoever of the night before, but with a sense that something really bad might have happened. It’s now up to you to go back in time and explore what triggered the events that night.
The person that has pulled Leo into this situation is the artist Dagger, who six weeks earlier moved into the same commune as Leo. She claims to be part of the secret society Knife Sisters, and she drags Leo into a world of rituals and strange assignments, asking Leo to do things that get more demanding each time. But can Leo really do whatever Dagger says, regardless of the cost?
Knife Sisters will be released April 24!
The demo is based on the game's alpha state, so things might change in the finished product. Playing the demo takes about 15 min, and saving is not possible.
Playing time for the finished game will be around 5 hours.
- Gender and sexually diverse characters
- Three main romance/play routes with trans/female characters
- Five playdates containing kinky consensual sex and BDSM, to explore aspects of being dominant, submissive and switch
- Dialogue system in sync with conversation as opposed to fixed choices - as well as the opportunity of not making a choice
- Witchy Electronica Soundtrack by Douglas Holmquist
- Balance anxiety and essence to keep anxiety in check
- Different endings based on the choices you’ve made throughout the game
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.